Avila University’s The Pavilion Projected Completion Summer 2011

With 14 varsity sports, nearly 20% of Avila’s undergraduate students are athletes, and the other 80% struggle to find the space and available equipment to utilize the Mabee Fieldhouse. In an effort to better serve our students and local community, Avila has not only renovated the competition court, but will complete an addition that will add another full size court, and nearly double the space available for formal and informal sports. The 8,000 sq.ft. addition will provide much-needed space for:

  • Intramural Sports,
  • Wellness activities,
  • Avila’s Sports Science program and
  • Increased practice space for varsity athletics.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *